A blog by ProJoe Leagues exploring the ins and outs of Sports in our lives

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Really Green with the World's Smallest Car



Chris showed me this yesterday. It's the British show Top Gear. This guy is 6 foot 5 and he's previewing the world's smallest car. I don't know why but I found this hilarious.

I've actually been looking for an alternative car for my wife. I wonder if she could drag the kids in a trailer behind her?

No comments:

ProJoe Leagues is an online fantasy sports league unlike anything you've ever seen before. It introduces a new level of play that you are going to love.

ProJoe Leagues was founded by Chris Johnson and Chip Allen. It is currently in development and will be released soon. Keep watching this blog to read updates and insights into what ProJoe Leagues is all about.

Blog Archive

Labels