We are currently designing the look and feel of the ProJoe Leagues site. Below are two of the logo's and colors we're thinking about. Take a look and let me know which you like better. Or if you have any ideas for something better?
A blog by ProJoe Leagues exploring the ins and outs of Sports in our lives
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ProJoe Leagues is an online fantasy sports league unlike anything you've ever seen before. It introduces a new level of play that you are going to love.
ProJoe Leagues was founded by Chris Johnson and Chip Allen. It is currently in development and will be released soon. Keep watching this blog to read updates and insights into what ProJoe Leagues is all about.
ProJoe Leagues was founded by Chris Johnson and Chip Allen. It is currently in development and will be released soon. Keep watching this blog to read updates and insights into what ProJoe Leagues is all about.
Labels
- ProJoe (6)
- Basketball (5)
- Fantasy Sports (4)
- Injuries (4)
- Soccer (4)
- Olympics (3)
- ProJill (3)
- Baseball (2)
- Golf (2)
- Tennis (2)
- Bloopers (1)
- Cars (1)
- Curling (1)
- Funny Video (1)


3 comments:
I like the first one! Man you must be a genius or something to come up with such a great idea. Man the woman who married you must be very lucky!
Yes, yes... You came up with the name. I know... I am lucky to have married you and I can't do anything without you.
I like the first logo with the ball/ProJoe better than the hands up guy. He looks like he is being held up in a robbery!
Post a Comment