A blog by ProJoe Leagues exploring the ins and outs of Sports in our lives

Friday, May 16, 2008

New Shoes Make All The Difference

Tonight I played my first game of indoor soccer with soccer cleats. It was amazing the difference compared to playing with tennis shoes. I was faster, more agile, and I even got two goals! Here's a pic of the Adidas I purchased.
I don't know what I was thinking waiting this long to buy a pair. But I've only been playing soccer for the last year. I would definitely suggest it to anyone that has never tried the sport. I grew up playing basketball and football and never tried soccer. But when I got an invite from a friend to join an indoor soccer league last year I decided to give it a try. I was blown away at how fun it was. There is no feeling in Basketball that compares to that moment after you nail the ball into the goal!

Anyway, we ended up winning the game 10 - 3. I had 2 goals and 3 saved goals when I had to defend while our keeper ran out trying for an end-to-end goal. (He does it a lot and actually scores most of the time)

Here's some video my friend Thomas caught of me sneaking a goal in between the goalkeeper and the post:

Coming soon when Thomas sends it...

1 comment:

BMer916 said...

Seriously, lets get those videos!

goals and saves in the same game, thats pretty impression there Chip!

ProJoe Leagues is an online fantasy sports league unlike anything you've ever seen before. It introduces a new level of play that you are going to love.

ProJoe Leagues was founded by Chris Johnson and Chip Allen. It is currently in development and will be released soon. Keep watching this blog to read updates and insights into what ProJoe Leagues is all about.

Blog Archive

Labels