A blog by ProJoe Leagues exploring the ins and outs of Sports in our lives

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Introducing ProJoe

My name is Chip Allen. I am the co-creator of ProJoe Leagues. I am starting this blog with Chris Johnson, the other co-creator, to begin looking into Sports and its influence in our everyday lives.

Some of things we'll be talking about include pro sports, fantasy sports, and rec leagues. I hope you will find this blog useful.

In addition, we'll be adding some snippets about what ProJoe Leagues has to offer every once in a while. You can see our first stab at a logo above. Let me know if you like it.

See you soon!

No comments:

ProJoe Leagues is an online fantasy sports league unlike anything you've ever seen before. It introduces a new level of play that you are going to love.

ProJoe Leagues was founded by Chris Johnson and Chip Allen. It is currently in development and will be released soon. Keep watching this blog to read updates and insights into what ProJoe Leagues is all about.

Blog Archive

Labels