A blog by ProJoe Leagues exploring the ins and outs of Sports in our lives

Friday, May 23, 2008

Ouch!

Chris Johnson just recently broke his finger playing indoor soccer on our team. Here's a picture of his first x-ray. You know that game where you try to get someone to look while you do the o-k sign on your leg, then punch em' when they do. They made Chris hold that pose for an x-ray. It was hilarious.


Now this picture below is proof that you should always go to the doctor. I broke my finger as well 2 years ago. Except mine was due to a jammed finger in basketball. This is what happened when I thought I could just tape up the finger myself. After 4 years the tendon on the bottom of the pinky gradually started to separate from the bone, allowing for a near 45 degree backward bend.

This was a picture a week before my surgery. I finally gave into the pain and went to a hand surgeon to get the tendon reattached.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really should maximize the picture of my finger to see the pain in all its glory.

ProJoe Leagues is an online fantasy sports league unlike anything you've ever seen before. It introduces a new level of play that you are going to love.

ProJoe Leagues was founded by Chris Johnson and Chip Allen. It is currently in development and will be released soon. Keep watching this blog to read updates and insights into what ProJoe Leagues is all about.

Blog Archive

Labels