A blog by ProJoe Leagues exploring the ins and outs of Sports in our lives

Sunday, October 5, 2008

No Luck

So I after my last post I set out to force myself to watch a game. And man did I pick the wrong game to watch! 

Last night I sat down to watch CU play Texas. Or more appropriately I watched Texas spank CU. That was by far the worst football I've ever seen CU play. It was so bad that I got into an argument with my dad over what part of the game was the worst. There were just so many plays to choose from!

So I guess I'm still on my hiatus.

No comments:

ProJoe Leagues is an online fantasy sports league unlike anything you've ever seen before. It introduces a new level of play that you are going to love.

ProJoe Leagues was founded by Chris Johnson and Chip Allen. It is currently in development and will be released soon. Keep watching this blog to read updates and insights into what ProJoe Leagues is all about.

Blog Archive

Labels