A blog by ProJoe Leagues exploring the ins and outs of Sports in our lives

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Black Bear on US Open

This was funny yesterday... This bear wandered onto the course during the Senior U.S. Open in Colorado Springs. Its common to see a lot of animals ruining play during golf but its definitely unusual for a black bear to go wandering around all those people.

The bear didn't hurt anyone. I'm not sure why, but I was hoping he would have chased a few people. Not harmed... but just chased them so everyone went running. Although I did hear a rumor that the female anchor covering the play from the course actually wet her pants when she saw the bear running towards her.

No comments:

ProJoe Leagues is an online fantasy sports league unlike anything you've ever seen before. It introduces a new level of play that you are going to love.

ProJoe Leagues was founded by Chris Johnson and Chip Allen. It is currently in development and will be released soon. Keep watching this blog to read updates and insights into what ProJoe Leagues is all about.

Blog Archive

Labels