A blog by ProJoe Leagues exploring the ins and outs of Sports in our lives

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Game 5 All Over Again

The Lakers were able to come back to LA and win game 3 last night. But with the story breaking about the referee throwing the 2002 Kings/Lakers game 5 I found it hard to trust the calls in this game. Every time the ref blew that whistle in that fourth quarter I noticed myself checking the replay to see if it was a good call.

It's a funny situation - having to decide whether you trust the ref. Up to this point I've just always assumed that bad calls were due to bad refs - not corrupt refs.

So that is why I'm proposing the NBA get rid of refs. And replace them with a "call-your-own" foul system. It works when I play at the Gym - why couldn't it work for rich players too?

No comments:

ProJoe Leagues is an online fantasy sports league unlike anything you've ever seen before. It introduces a new level of play that you are going to love.

ProJoe Leagues was founded by Chris Johnson and Chip Allen. It is currently in development and will be released soon. Keep watching this blog to read updates and insights into what ProJoe Leagues is all about.

Blog Archive

Labels